Friday, July 19, 2013

Until later

I forgot that as this is our 
last week in our apartment, it is also our last week or so in Washington and our last time of seeing friends and family. I forgot that lasts equal saying goodbye, and I hate saying goodbye. I often try to avoid it since most of the time it leads to tears making everyone feel a bit uncomfortable. Tonight we had a lovely dinner at my brother and sister in laws place. It's been so nice to have them 'close-ish' this year. But tonight we said goodbye for now, until....let's just say until later. 

In other news, we continue to pack, and pack and then sigh with relief  knowing that we have a second vehicle because how did we ever get the idea into our heads that we could put all we need/want in one car? Dan stepped in to help me pack today. I was over analyzing things a bit too much and needed his go to spirit to get the job done. Really thankful for the second half of Team McCurry today!
Where's Waldo? Or is it where's Dan?

No comments:

Post a Comment