Monday, July 22, 2013

Road trip buddies

Guess who's coming with us on our road trip? Susan and Brad! Remember when I put the word out that we had a second car and now we were looking for a third driver or even a fourth? Well, the Clarks came to the rescue. They are going to tag along with us for most of the drive to Tuscaloosa!! Hooray! Dan and I both breathed a sigh of relief, neither one of us is very fond of driving. I don't mind sitting in the car- actually that is probably a lie- but more than that I get very antsy after too many hours of driving. My back starts to feel odd and my body begins to moan and groan-okay maybe that is my mouth. Either way we are so very thankful for the help and company that these two will bring to the trip.  Looking forward to lots of good conversation, memories and experiences as all four of us head east. 

No comments:

Post a Comment