Tuesday, May 14, 2013

To the south

Well.... we are moving....to the south. Never been to the south before, at least not to the deep south. There is an adventure calling our name and we are sure not going to miss it! In an effort to prepare, I do love to prepare, I looked long and hard to find fellow Americans who had a journey similar to ours (packing up and moving, selling everything, driving, discovering new) but I found just two experiences that were shared on the web. JUST TWO! So I'm thinking either not many do this (that thought makes me cringe when moments get stressful) or they are too stressed during the process to write about their experiences (moving is stressful enough, not to mention moving + new job + new town + new friends....trust me I did that already last year) In an effort to combat stress (blogs are very therapeutic) and share with others (now there will be three cross country moves to read about) I'm writing it all down. The process before, during and after- you'll read about it here. My mother will love to hear that we're still alive! And hopefully you'll love to gain a little insight on what it means to live outside of the Pacific North West and in.....ALABAMA! Roll-Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment