Monday, September 1, 2014

WE are back

Apologies for the gap between posts. It has been so long Google didn't even recognize me. I even had to create a new password to log in! I promise I have a good reason for my absence though, I'm sure you've heard and if you haven't, I apologize that you are learning this over a blog post but Dan and I are expecting our first baby in January! 

                          

(When I look at myself in the mirror I feel HUGE but somehow these photos don't have same effect.)

 See what I mean about good reason? The last 12 weeks have been challenging. I can't really explain it to you and I'm sure you won't really get it unless you've had some foreign creature  baby living inside of your body but trust me when I say there is nothing like it. I've been sick before, I've felt strange before, but this was not the same.


Week 18

But as the three of us walk though week 18 together, we are much happier than week 8, we are thankful that this little creature is in charge, even if it means we are just along for the ride. Thankful to be welcoming babe into our family and thankful for renewed energy to blog!

1 comment:

  1. Real good excuse for missing the blog all these weeks! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete