Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Year Old

One year ago I was bursting at the seams, dying to tell you about our new job and move to the south. We decided to wait until we were sure we were moving and until we had notified our previous employer. No employer should find out you're leaving your job via your blog, but I'm sure you already knew that. So with great joy I began to write. It became routine and therapeutic to put down my thoughts and I so love to hear your feedback. 

You've been faithful readers, I appreciate that. It's always helpful to know that my ideas are interesting to you too.
If you haven't guessed already today is the one year anniversary of our (read the royal we, Dan is very helpful for grammatical checks and spelling assistance) blog, Happy Birthday Blog!


If you've been reading for a year, happy anniversary to you too.  Let's recount the year, shall we?

We have readers from across the world, some countries I know people who live there and some I don't, we have readers from Japan, South Korea and the UK, to name a few.

You've been with us as we quit our jobs, packed up our apartment and drove cross country. You were with us when our car cars had trouble and you watched as we discovered the South. It has been an experience; interesting, difficult, and exciting experience. Thanks for coming along!

A big shout out to our most popular post Bow to your partner. I think it must be the title?



2 comments:

  1. We love reading about all the interesting things you've been doing. Almost makes it feel like you're not so far away....almost. :) -Joanne

    ReplyDelete