Monday, March 10, 2014

New Orleans

We spent the weekend in New Orleans, or should I say Nolans (said with a Louisiana accent). It was refreshing to be in a city. I'm not usually one for big crowds, loud noises and lots of smells but I am learning to appreciate the diversity that comes with city life. 

I often feel like the odd man out in our current city, it's a little.....well not so diverse. But New Orleans is everything but the same. Maybe our next move will be to the 'big easy'. 

New Orleans, how I appreciate you. Reason #1
Entertainment

Around every corner, there is someone ready to entertain you with tricks, hula hoops and music.



Music could be heard for a block or two and just as the sound began to fade another musician appears. What's not to love?


No comments:

Post a Comment