Monday, March 24, 2014

Enneagram truths

Recently I read a blog post about Enneagram types related to blogging. If you haven't heard of the Enneagram you should check it out. It is pretty spot on, at least for my husband and I, and has offered lots of insight into other folks in our lives. Don't you just love to analyze? No? 
Well, then you many not be a number 5. 

Anywho the point of this post is to discuss my spurts of blogging or rather the silence that falls in between the spurts. This gal (her blog post here) does an exceptional job of explaining just how I feel about sharing my life with you through the setting of a blog.

If you don't have time to read her post just know that I really do love sharing with you but sometimes I'm zapped, tapped and void of any extra emotional/creative energy that 5s feel you readers deserve in a post. 

But don't fear, as I'm sure you've learned, I'm never gone for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment