Monday, March 31, 2014

Grave Concerns

Normally I wouldn't encourage such behavior. Something a little too creepy and odd about spending an afternoon tromping through a cemetery. But when one has just consumed large amounts of fried chicken with vegetables cooked in pork and salt then I guess I'd make an exception. AND when said cemetery contains graves of those dating back to the 1700's filled with soldiers from the civil war, and even sprinkled with a few immigrants from England then I might bend the rules even more. 

If you're even in Bama come on by and first we'll take you to fill up on large amounts of fried.....anything and then we can take a historical tour through a local cemetery. Fun right? This time it actually was. Thanks family for stopping by.







1 comment:

  1. Fun. Did I ever tell you about the time my friends took me on a picnic in a graveyard? It was creepy...this sounds less so.

    ReplyDelete