Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 39

Okay baby girl, I'd say we are almost ready. Of course you are welcome to come anytime, but only a few details remain. I'm thinking though that this is one of those events where we won't be finished getting ready 'till you come and then ready or not you'll be here. 

We took our last class at the hospital on Friday, picked up some crib sheets and tried to make sense of your room. I'm thinking there will be many things we'll have to figure out as we go. Your Uncle Brad once told us that a lot of marriage is "on the job training", I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the same goes with parenting. Take it from two oldest children, being a guinea pig isn't as bad as it may seem. 

Here is your room so far, what do you think?

Cozy bed all ready for you, sans cozy blankets: 'cause you know, THEY have rules about that. 
Changing table and all your cute little clothes, did you know they make jeggings for people your size too?
This one is from my travels in Malawi but I thought I would share it with you. I hope you'll learn to love hand made things too.




Your current digs are about to become a thing of the past. I've enjoyed your stay but am of course looking forward to seeing you in person: you know, face to face. We hope you are excited too. We don't want to rush you or anything but there are a lot of anxious folks on the other side asking about you, ready to meet you and shower you with love. Best of luck babe, see you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment