Thursday, August 13, 2015

Quirky Spaces

Our new home is a little older than our last, a little less expensive and a little older. Guess you can't have it all. True to form our older home has "character", think more quirky and sometimes even tacky spaces rather than charming windows and wood detailing that may come to mind. I won't lie, the decorator in me really loved adding our touch to these spaces, making them a little less odd and a lot more functional. Here are some before and afters. 



Maybe this isn't very clear but what we have here folks is a built in vanity. Last I checked I, or anyone else I know, do not have time to sit down to put on makeup. Do you? So, out with the vanity and in with the.....craft space! Ahhh, now that I can get on board with (and sit down for).



Quirky space number two is under the stairs. What is one to do, besides get a constant realignment from their chiropractor, with an under the stairs space?


How about an office space? Really more of storage space for office gear 'cause again, the whole chiropractor thing. But it works, and I love that we've made something great out of something odd. 


Stay tuned for more odd duck renovations. 






No comments:

Post a Comment