Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week 26



Fall is officially and finally here. If I can wear pants during my lunch hour without sweating to my death then yes, it has arrived. Alabama is famous for starting the morning out at 46 degrees and heating up to 75 by one o'clock. Crazy and difficult to dress for but it means we've finally caught up with the rest of ya'll. Pumpkins don't seem quite so out of place as they did two weeks ago on 90 degree afternoons. Who doesn't love waking up to a crisp 46 degrees?

You know what is also here? Week 26!



There isn't anything extra special about 26 weeks other than we are excited to be here! Excited and maybe a little nervous. That means only 14 Fridays (we hope) till we get to meet our daughter. Whew, deep breath, 14 weeks is a long time away right? 14 weeks ago I was not very excited and very ill. All that to say, a lot can happen to my mind, body and spirit.....and baby! 




No comments:

Post a Comment