Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring

Last Thursday it snowed, sticking to the ground a little. Don't worry classes were cancelled- you can sleep well tonight knowing we were safe, but.....guess what the forecast has in store for THIS Thursday? 77 degrees! I've stopped trying to understand it, instead I've started to enjoy it. I enjoy work and classes being cancelled for no other reason than a cm of snow. I enjoy lazy Sunday walks in 65 degrees; all within the same week. 


We recently discovered a park only minutes from our house. Sunday is a popular day to walk your dog, only we don't have a dog. We've thought about calling out a dog like name to see what happens.


Dead after a roller coaster winter season but if this week is any indication Spring is just around the corner. 


Happy Spring! and Roll Tide.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty park! I bet it will be even better once the leaves fill up those gorgeous trees.

    ReplyDelete