Sunday, November 24, 2013

Results

We've been so busy around here I forgot to tell you the results of my red earth blog. It has been several weeks now, maybe you've forgotten. Do you need to refresh your memory?

Here are the results:

1. Alabama
2. Burundi
3. Malawi
4. Malawi
5. Nigeria
6. Alabama

Did you guess correctly?

We've been busy making friends, going to cookouts and small groups (even ones with people our own age) and busy with work. I begin week three of my new job on Monday. Working full time has brought enlightenment into my world. I have a new appreciation for all those 8-5 employees around the states. How do you do it? Yes, I wanted to work. Yes, I wanted a job with pay but what I'm learning is that if you choose those things then laundry, cooking a decent meal at a decent hour, and general sanity around the house gets put to the back burner. 

How do you do it?

Alabama news: the football team continues its record of being undefeated this season. 
The temperature continues to drop at night but, this is the best part, the sun comes out in the afternoon, warming my back during my lunch break with my husband. Another perk of working at the same organization. 


1 comment:

  1. I was way off on the red earth guesses... So glad you get to have lunch with dan tho. I don't know how some women do it all, crock pots save their life?

    ReplyDelete